Emberflame Ridge you and i have come way too far to give up in seventeen minutes
what's a little sweetheart like you
doing with a bloody nose?
576 Posts
Ooc —
Hmmm. Nope. Raleska was not enjoying this little family excursion; not really a small surprise, for what child did enjoy upheaval, skipped naps, skipped breakfasts, and being forced to do stuff they didn't want to do?

So, she trudged along with a scowl, entertaining ideas of massive mutiny, ideas of seeing her cruel parents suddenly keel over and die (disproportionate to the offense, I know, but she was a kid, and kids are immature by proxy, so she thought this was justified) . Maybe if she was lucky a bolt of lightning would fall from the sky and obliterate both of her obnoxiously bothersome parents so she could go back home. It didn't even occur to her if she went back home sans said parents, she'd probably make a nice pupperoni snack for a bear.

Not that Raleska knew what a bear was, other than an egregiously offensive inconvenience to her and her comfortable lifestyle. Already ultramiffed, when it came time to rest Raleska delivered her parents the shittiest look she could muster before her eyelids fluttered, suddenly heavy with exhaustion; all plans of puppy-revolt were suddenly halted as Raleska slipped, no, plundered into a heavy and dreamless sleep.
all of which makes me anxious,
at times unbearably so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you and i have come way too far to give up in seventeen minutes - by Raleska - June 02, 2018, 05:04 PM