Heron Lake Plateau I've got news for you, baby. You're looking at The Man.
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Oh.  If Ceara had wanted children, that likely would have been a good thing... but she really wasn't interested in them.  It wasn't that she was mean to them, but they weirded her out and the whole getting pregnant thing didn't seem very enticing.  She was a late bloomer — she had just turned two when the breeding season had ended and had yet to experience her first heat.  Maybe next year would be different.

But probably not.  Yeah, if that's your thing, right?  She rolled her shoulders and her ears flicked back.  Yeah.  Everyone called me Fire, but that seems like kind of a dumb name.  Surely it wasn't as bad as Tadpole, haha.  Colt's good, though.

Oh, cool.  I don't think I met any of them, they were probably all gone before I was born.  But um.  Young'ins?  How old?  Is it like, safe to stumble upon Momma Bear or am I gonna get my head bit off still?  That would be something to avoid if she could, heh.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I've got news for you, baby. You're looking at The Man. - by Fire - June 01, 2018, 06:48 PM