Broken Boulder and he will drag the whole universe into war
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
His remark threw her off, and she laughed, the echoing sound multiplying in an almost eerie way, as if there were ten of her instead of just one. Fighter? Her?  Not even in the most ideal of conditions would she even stand a chance against an amateur warrior, let alone a seasoned combatant. She shook her head, walking on.

"My brother Jimmy used to say that if I got into a fight with my shadow, the shadow would win," Lily chuckled. "Trust me, I'm more of a danger to myself than anyone else. Okay, stopping now." She drew to a halt in front of an empty den; another one was nearby as well, and he could have his choice of the lot.

"Here are a couple of unoccupied spots. You can sleep here, or, like I said, outside if you prefer," the girl said, turning to Vilkas, a ruddy shape in the dim light. She gave another shrug. "Different strokes, as they say." Although many of the Bracken wolves preferred the cover of the boulders during slumber. She didn't know exactly why.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and he will drag the whole universe into war - by Lily - June 02, 2018, 04:41 PM