Broken Boulder and he will drag the whole universe into war
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
"Well. . .no, not precisely," Lily said slowly, giving a quiet hum as she pondered his question. "Caregivers work with herbs, heal people and such. At least that's always been my understanding. I suppose you'd say I'm more of a. . .counselor? I help the mind, not the body." She grinned with delight as he announced he'd found a den to his liking, white teeth flashing in the darkness. "Brilliant. We'll move on, then."

Slim as she was, it was a little cramped in the tunnel; close quarters. Their pelts brushed as she slipped by Vilkas to lead him out of the tunnel, and she felt a rush of heat flutter through her, not unlike what she'd experienced with Dirge. If wolves could blush, she would be crimson, and Lily focused on getting them back into the daylight, trying to put the moment behind. Still, she smiled, feeling butterflies settle in her stomach.

Once they'd exited fully, she looked back at him to address his question. "Erm, actually, no," she said sheepishly, with a slight grimace. "You're really honestly one of a kind here, as far as trades go. I was actually sort of hoping you could help me learn how to fight better. Kind of like you did with those pups." Her eyes cast demurely down as she waited for his response, feeling more than a touch embarrassed.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and he will drag the whole universe into war - by Lily - June 04, 2018, 01:52 AM