Broken Boulder and he will drag the whole universe into war
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her ears canted forward, intrigued. That was the kind of thing Daddy would tell tales about, but back home, things had been relatively peaceful, too. "My birth pack was just my family. My father has been in charge for years. We were sort of isolated, so there were no problems." She was thoroughly unfamiliar with the concept of warring factions.

Lily grinned at his remark, continuing to trot along. They entered the garden, surrounded by wildflowers. The hum of bees was a quiet soundtrack, and butterflies flitted from flower to flower. She turned to face Vilkas once more and smiled, a serene look melting onto her face. She adored Paradise Garden; it was the prettiest place she'd ever seen, even more so than the vista from the mountains they'd once stayed in.

"I like this place very much," she told Vilkas quietly, eyes creased to slits in her joy. "It's aptly named. I spend a lot of time here; I might even start sleeping out here." A orange-and-black dappled butterfly settled on a tall-stemmed flower just to her left, and her fiery gaze fixed on it for a long moment before looking back at the newcomer.

"So. . .anything else you, erm, want or need to know?" she asked, feeling suddenly shy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and he will drag the whole universe into war - by Lily - June 06, 2018, 04:16 PM