Swiftcurrent Creek your mommas a true beauty, butt makes me weep, i call it a boo-hooty
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
enjoy the weather. pfffft. what kinda nonsense. 

just as she’d almost crested the summit of Wylla’ shoulder—with some unprecedented strength summoned from her puppy-nodes, gotta hand it to her—the little termite was jostled off by some tectonic activity. in reality, she was rolled off by the deliberate whisk of a chin, falling stiff-legged much like an electrocuted koala would off a tree. there was no roughness in measures taken to supplant her exactly back where she started (this time, upside down), huff, but…. 

that sure was some very rude seismic energy coming from her mountain and a new emotion that hadn’t been experienced yet burbled troublingly in the small black cauldron. frustration. she was given a few seconds to struggle back to an upright position, ready to re-start the expedition, when the weight of something miiiiighty inconvenient bore down on her back. Tiercel was held in abeyance by this gesture, at first because she was stunned that such a thing had happened, and then because despite her wiggliest stirrings she couldn’t seem to work her way out of this… this straight-jacket. what. a. setback.

double huff. no, get ready for it…. TRIPLE huff! that was one too many huffs. her brow was severely furrowed, and the frustration stick of dynamite detonated in the form of a whispering mewl. probably the smallest noise ever but to be fair she was pretty disadvantaged simply due to the fact that her lungs were being CRUSHED!!!

and oh boy, throwing tantrums sure burned through a lot of energy. she didn’t have the calories for a climb and a snit. 

WTF’s tummy rumbled a bit, and with her fuse of disgruntlement all but a faded cherry-wick, she forfeited her decision to emigrate and decided that instead of that, she’d best refuel. unable to shift, the pup instinctively opened her mouth and expected a teat to magically be present. instead, she began her unavailing slurp upon Wylla’s toe.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest