Swiftcurrent Creek your mommas a true beauty, butt makes me weep, i call it a boo-hooty
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
when her mother jumped, Tiercel jumped too. good thing Wylla hadn’t given birth to a rabbit or it’d have already died from the first of thirteen total heart attacks. no, the girl was a trace more intrepid than a rabbit, or passed muster anyway when it came to endurance of the heart, and reacted to the lurch with a stunned squeak instead of, you know, death. 

she had no way of knowing the reason her giver-of-life or whatever had startled was because a stranger had obtruded on their pic-a-nic. when she was no longer impeded by the palm on her back and instead presented to the aforementioned stranger like a platter of hors d'oeuvre, Tiercel immediately rolled over front and center, the tender flesh of her belly exposed to the mercy of whatever loomed above. 

there was no concept of mortality at play, the sun just felt real good on her tumtum and made the hunger slightly less pronounced for approximately two shakes of a lamb’s tail. her toe-tips twitched, all paws curled towards her core like bashful flower petals. her expression in contrast to Wylla’s was more like look at me, the epitome of Precious Moments and do I have trapped gas, or need to poop? stay tuned to find out.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest