Grouse Thicket if he said, 'help me kill the president'
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

This was kind of going like that 'this is fine' meme.  WhyYyYyYyYy did everyone seem absolutely intent on becoming fucking crazy or incapacitated in her company?  Even if this one was kind of cute!  Agh!

Noooooo you're not, big boy.  She said it with a good-natured but slightly panicked laugh, because, again, AHHHHHH.  She ducked herself under him the best she could manage to keep him from toppling over all the way, and even if she had to carry himm somewhere safe (and away from where someone could stumble upon them, oh god) she'd make sure he was taken care of.  Nope, no way she was leaving him until he was fine again.

Maybe.  For now um, let's just.. go somewhere a little farther away.  Yeah.  Good idea.

Messages In This Thread
if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 03, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 03, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 04, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 05, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 05:48 PM