The Sunspire For in his eye were stars that burned
447 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Grief stabbed him in the chest at the brutal way she spoke, a cold truth that struck him even though he had made the decision. His ears flattened back against his head and his eyes flashed with one last blazr of defiance. Once more he was the monster and Olive was the victim but....he could admit now that what he did was horrible. When Olive had hurt him and Cassiopeia was innocent, he hd abandoned them both. He had caused his daughter pain only to shun her away upon their first reunion in years. Yes...he was truly a monster. 

As she struck for him again he stumbled backward clumsily in his exhaustion and emotional turmoil, her fangs slicing from his cheek to his throat in savage rips. He gasped as blood poured from the wounds in thick, large drops of crimson. He stumbled backward again and groaned, looking up at Cassiopeia. "Don't finish it. Let me bleed out. You won't ever get over the guilt" he wheezed, legs quaking as he struggled to remain standing. "I'm sorry. It was Olive who caused me pain but you still needed me. You needed me and I left and I'm sorry. Let me die here. It's okay" he spoke with a strained voice, admitting his fault much too late. When he spoke the last words he stood silent, refusing to look at her. 

You can have Cassi hit him once more or be done. He'll die either way, the throat wound is too deep. @Olive after Cassiopeia's next post you can come in.
Messages In This Thread
For in his eye were stars that burned - by Dakarai - June 04, 2018, 07:50 AM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Dakarai - June 04, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Dakarai - June 04, 2018, 07:55 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Dakarai - June 04, 2018, 09:57 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Olive - June 04, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Dakarai - June 05, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Olive - June 06, 2018, 12:51 AM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Dakarai - June 06, 2018, 10:46 AM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Olive - June 08, 2018, 01:34 AM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Séamus - June 09, 2018, 10:26 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Oaxaca - June 09, 2018, 11:21 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Olive - June 11, 2018, 11:18 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Olive - June 12, 2018, 08:40 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Terance - June 13, 2018, 02:56 AM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Olive - June 14, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: For in his eye were stars that burned - by Terance - June 16, 2018, 08:12 AM