Swiftcurrent Creek truly a hot mom, other moms are doing their squats wrong
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
3am phone post never doin that bullshit again

she was least of all prepared for house guests, milk lit and midmost of a tremendous tantrum, but the little junebug didn’t know she was creating such a rumpus on account of the “deaf as a post” thing.

her fussing commanded a doting touch, plus her favorite areola (some kids have security blankets, Tiercel had a security tit). her poor mother had concieved The cluster-feeding virtuoso, and there were no brakes on this trai—

wait a minute. subtle, heavy-footed vibrations in the soil reverberated against her belly. intuition bidding her not to become a part of Yogi bear’s pic-a-nic basket caused her body to brace up, rendering her insantly still and quiet.

didn’t last too long. five seconds tops. despite all effort—better yet, against instinct’s diligent behest, a teensy tremelo mewl, one meant to solicit mother’s nearness, broke the illusion to whatever loomed outside that the den wasn’t a stocked pantry.

gg. ya blew it, bear vittles.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest
Messages In This Thread
RE: truly a hot mom, other moms are doing their squats wrong - by Tiercel - June 06, 2018, 02:52 AM