Swiftcurrent Creek truly a hot mom, other moms are doing their squats wrong
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
she stiffened at the leadenfooted vibrations advancing on their hovel, and the ensuing sensation of being scrutinized by the unfamiliar aura proliferating their homestead.  

but the minute something bushy tumbled towards her, Tiercel was drawn to the novelty it presented. yet to collect all five senses in her inventory, she couldn't do much apart from bunt her head against the squirrel's hirsute tail as it rolled towards her face. it was warm, but otherwise nondescript and uninteractive, so she left it for The Mothership to deal with.

deepening the furrow in her brow-rolls, she blundered on her belly and puled at the visitor hovering near their entryway, the pink of her tongue rolling out with a spasmodic yawn.

though to be fair it did look like she was Free Willy expecting fish to be deposited before any feats of awe would be performed. you think i can't do baller stunts? how'd'ya think this dent got there? by doing baller stunts, that's how. 
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest
Messages In This Thread
RE: truly a hot mom, other moms are doing their squats wrong - by Tiercel - June 10, 2018, 01:39 PM