Dragoncrest Cliffs fumble through the fog for a season or two
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Her nose still itched a bit after the sneeze, no matter how satisfying, and Bat wiggled her nose around to get rid of it. As she worked on that, Blixen bent down to her level, causing the Goufa to go slightly cross-eyed. It must have looked comical. Just as the yearling withdrew, Bat sneezed again, twice in a row, and flopped heavily to her bottom, feeling strangely defeated.

Wildfire was shooting her concerned glances again, though Blixen's words captured her attention momentarily. Bat watched dully as the two spoke, the Feisripa shaking her head and telling the Shilkru that she understood, that an apology wasn't necessary. This was followed by a bump of Wildfire's smudged snout to her lookalike's cheek before the Feisripa acknowledged her younger babe once more.

"I think she was sniffing at a pine cone just now... I'm allergic and I'm wondering if she might be too," Wildfire said. Bat blinked up at her dam, eyes a little watery. "Are you feeling okay, Bat?"

The Goufa didn't answer right away, instead cocking her head and pondering. "Ya," she decided after a beat. Indeed, the urge to sneeze had passed and a few blinks took care of the moisture gathered in her silvering eyes. "Wha's 'blesshu'?" Bat wondered, a delayed reaction to her elder sister's words a moment ago.
Messages In This Thread
fumble through the fog for a season or two - by Blixen - June 09, 2018, 08:54 PM
RE: fumble through the fog for a season or two - by Bat - June 11, 2018, 11:30 AM