Bearclaw Valley I thought we might play catch, or... I dunno
200 Posts
Ooc —
For Lucas, it was sometimes harder to explain how to do a dance move than to just show it. Windmilling was an easy one to show and to explain, luckily, so when Laurel took to her back, Lucas flopped back down to do the same. So far he hadn't properly danced with any adult wolves—Indra in his infancy didn't really count because he couldn't remember it—and he was excited to do it for the first time with his mama, of all wolves.

"Kay," he said, "firs' you gotsa put your shou'er down," and he demonstrated by twisting his body so his shoulder was lightly touching the ground. "Then you gotsa kin'a," and since he lacked the words for it, he just began bopping his head, "an' then you spin!" Spinning was a lot harder than it looked. It took the efforts of most of the muscles in his back and hindquarters to gain enough momentum to move him in a circle, and once or twice he had to try to use his hindpaws to kick at the ground to spin him, but he managed one slow turn like he had when Laurel first found him. "Isn' perf'ct yet," he admitted through a panting tongue.
THREADS: 1/3
Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought we might play catch, or... I dunno - by Lucas - June 30, 2018, 09:36 AM