Bearclaw Valley I thought we might play catch, or... I dunno
200 Posts
Ooc —
It was for the best young Lucas would likely never meet any of his grandparents; his gentle nature would clash with his maternal side, in particular. His grandfather was a flake and a scoundrel and his grandmother had all the stability of a weeble wobble, and neither of them would leave a good impression on Lucas, who had a huge heart. Add to that the fact his paternal grandfather led a band of questionable folks and let's just say he wasn't missing much by not having his grandparents around.

"Yeah!" exclaimed the chubby cherub, hopping top his paws and prancing impatiently in place. "Rocks, fedders, leaves, bugs, rabbit poopses..." There were so many potential treasures and he was certain the valley had to have some hidden. He wasn't exactly materialistic, but he thought it might be nice to bring a trinket or two home for Piper and Wyatt. Maybe some for Nunataq and Marten, too, if he could carry that many. He was already frolicking off in the direction of the territory's center when he called out, "and branches! Wha's your favouritest treasure?"
THREADS: 1/3
Messages In This Thread
RE: I thought we might play catch, or... I dunno - by Lucas - July 29, 2018, 03:33 PM