Heron Lake Plateau So I'll brace myself against this wall
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Elwood had decided that he quite liked retirement. While commotion continued to buzz around the rest of the pack, he was able to keep tabs on what was happening without really having to do much about it, unless it involved his immediate family. That sounded more selfish than he would have intended it, but in a way, it was true; he was concerned about Screech, since the boy had fallen into a coma, but he was being cared for by Niamh. He had heard that they were harboring an injured stranger, but his input had not been required, and Raven was providing the necessary medical attention. He was free to spend his days as he pleased, and that is what he did -- playing with his boys was usually at the top of his list, though he continued to hunt and patrol the borders regularly.

Presently, it was the sound of the squawking birds that drew his attention, and as he headed toward the source of the sound, his gaze landed on Niamh as she seemingly plucked a magpie right out of the air. He watched her pin it to the ground and then carefully pull feathers from its wings and tail, ensuring that it would no longer be able to take flight. By the time he was within earshot, she had done the same to a second bird. He couldn't help but think that X might be offended by the sight if he was around; he surreptitiously glanced up, but didn't see the hawk anywhere nearby.

As he came to a halt, a friendly and amused expression on his face, he said, "How's Screech?" He wanted to know more about the magpies, but first he hoped to hear some good news about his godson.
Messages In This Thread
So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 12, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 16, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 19, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 22, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 03, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 14, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 20, 2018, 02:34 PM