Heron Lake Plateau So I'll brace myself against this wall
2,313 Posts
Ooc — Kim
Tracker
Master Guardian
Their current location was as good as any, and Elwood agreed with Niamh's reasoning once she shared it. The magpies were already proving to be pretty feisty, and he imagined that it would be particularly difficult to move them somewhere else without causing them further harm. "Sounds good," he replied, and set to work digging promptly.

He scooped at the dirt with his forepaws, finding that the upper layer was relatively firm but once he broke through that crust the work became easier. He tilted his ears towards Niamh, acknowledging that he heard her and was listening although he didn't stop his digging just yet. "That's a great idea," he said, thinking of his own children. Tywyll was already showing interest in hunting, and Elwood had spent some time teaching him to track; but having prey that was guaranteed to be available would be helpful. "I think my boys would really enjoy practicing with the birds. They would still pose a good challenge, even though they can't fly," he continued as he kept scratching at the still-shallow hole.
Messages In This Thread
So I'll brace myself against this wall - by RIP Niamh - June 11, 2018, 07:03 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 12, 2018, 08:45 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 16, 2018, 08:51 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 19, 2018, 01:07 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - June 22, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 03, 2018, 09:30 PM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 14, 2018, 09:37 AM
RE: So I'll brace myself against this wall - by Elwood - July 20, 2018, 02:34 PM