Broken Boulder you have just decapitated shia labeouf
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Her eyes narrowed as she stared at Alarian, who looked in the midst of an existential crisis. "Bloody hell, Alarian, are you all right?" she asked, her voice caught between crossness and concern. She didn't understand why they couldn't just have a frank conversation--why everything had to be so dramatic. Lily loved drama, but not of this nature.

"Well, it's obviously not okay, not if you can't speak to me without losing your head," she continued, a little unkindly. Still, she touched her nose to his shoulder, trying to bring him back to earth. "Stay with me, man. Come on, now. It's all right." Despite everything, the caretaker in her was seizing the reins, overriding any grudges she held against her friend and leader.

"What do you want me to say, Ali?" Lily asked, her shoulders lifting then falling quickly in a baffled shrug. "I can either lie, or I can scream at you all my grievances. Since the latter is no help to anyone. . .lying is all I have left. I didn't want to put more on your plate," she explained; "clearly, you have enough on it already without my whinging."
Messages In This Thread
you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Alarian - June 14, 2018, 04:49 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 15, 2018, 09:39 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 15, 2018, 10:20 PM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 12:21 AM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 01:14 AM
RE: you have just decapitated shia labeouf - by Lily - June 16, 2018, 02:18 AM