Heron Lake Plateau All I'm tryna say is get back, click clack, BLAOW!
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Raven was so generous in this matter that Ceara had to take the time to collect herself.  She felt like an idiot for breaking down like this, but she had just started to feel like she was at home.  With the addition of Tuathal, this place was everything she ever dreamed of.  She didn't care about rank, she cared about doing her job and doing it well (and being appreciated for it, even if it was just in passing).  

To hear that she wasn't going anywhere lifted a weight off of her shoulders that was heavier than she thought.  Once she had calmed down, she wiped the tears from her cheeks.  Thank you. I'm sorry, I don't like.. crying like that.  And I don't want you to think any less of her.  I just.. I just want her to leave me alone.  She sucked in a big breath and sighed.

I know you'll probably wanna hear from her, too, I just.. hope she tells the truth, I guess.  There was no way she could prevent Niamh from lying if she wanted to, but she hoped that the butterscotch girl would be above that kind of thing.  But then again, she thought she'd be above petty name-calling too.  There's something else I should tell you, then.  Apparently if you eat enough of those apples, you get kind of weird.  I showed Screech the orchard and the idiot ate a whole ton of apples, but I kind of.. knew it wasn't really an emergency and let it wear off.  I didn't think it was going to need to get brought up, but... who knows, right?

Messages In This Thread
RE: All I'm tryna say is get back, click clack, BLAOW! - by Fire - June 16, 2018, 10:52 PM