Heron Lake Plateau All I'm tryna say is get back, click clack, BLAOW!
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

She didn't want Raven and Quixote to have to deal with her.  They probably thought she was some pansy who couldn't keep herself together and tattled about nothing.  But was that better than the alternative?  Getting kicked out for someone else's lies?  She didn't even know if that was what was truly happening, but it was better to remain safe than sorry.  Thank you.

She nuzzled against the alpha and let out a sigh.  Ceara was still young, she'd reached adulthood a little later than most.  She needed a mother more than anything right now, but her solidarity with Tuathal kept her from going home.  

Really?  That's.. good to know.  She'd avoid them or eat them in moderation from there on.  She didn't like the way they'd made her head fuzzy, or how she couldn't remember what had happened.  An almost sinister thought crossed her mind that perhaps that information could be used against someone... but she tucked it away for now.  She didn't have anyone worth doing that to.  

Well um, I.. guess I'll let you get back to uh.. getting the babies ready.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All I'm tryna say is get back, click clack, BLAOW! - by Fire - June 19, 2018, 09:42 PM