Swiftcurrent Creek Cars lining the streets, choking the place where kids could make believe
i found brimstone in my garden,
i found roses set on fire
107 Posts
Ooc —
all signs point to velociraptor. the dastardly paw was plucked away like the oopsie daisy Wylla had picked and clutched to her breast. the revelation that she could control the actions of others through stentorian tactics was enough to appease Tiercel’s tyrannical sensibilities, at least until this stopped keeping her interest and she wanted something else.

surely a single instance of positively reinforcing an undesirable behavior wouldn’t effect anything significant, right? right.

her indignant bluster trickled into grumbles that carried on as she yoinked the ear back into her possession, streaming her tail through the air vaingloriously. harrumph. she shambled to a corner with the rabbit’s ear straddled between her legs, hunching over the curio in a manner most gollum-esque. 

nobody likes a screamer in the bedroom, huh? well, mother, nobody likes a dead fish either yet here we have an attestation to it’s effectiveness. get the job done right, or get it done fast. guess which one you and dad chose?

guardedly segregated from the would-be bandit, Tiercel folded her paws neatly and chomped her prize with great tenacity—tenacious enough that she inhaled and started choking on the end she’d already greedily packed into her mouth.
1/3 threads. lowp, tag 2 manifest