Wheeling Gull Isle i'm the moon
between the devil and the deep blue sea
46 Posts
Ooc — Somniari
The first to answer the call was an undeniably strange looking man— dog-like, Lainie thought, offering him a shy smile. There was little time to react; as he spoke, another appeared beside him. This time female, heavily pregnant, and beautiful. Her breath caught slightly. She was immediately enamored with the dark woman, averting her gaze to hide the fact. It was easy enough to pose as shy, at least.
She ignored the flush spreading through her ears and cheeks and lowered herself to a bow, tail swishing. Hello, Lainie offered, directed mostly at the dark woman, though her gaze flitted briefly back to the unfamiliar male. She found herself unsure how to answer the questions, so she nodded mutely to the elegant woman, subconsciously pressing a bit closer to Rokig when she rose from her bow. He was the only familiar in this situation, and the normally bubbly grey girl was far too exhausted to feel anything but overwhelmed.
After a beat, she thought to add: My name is Lainie— I've been alone for... for awhile. I can contribute— help with whatever you need. If you'll have me. The last sentence held a tinge of desperation; she didn't know what she'd do if they turned her away. Cry, probably.
Messages In This Thread
i'm the moon - by Cephaloryn - June 19, 2018, 12:03 AM
RE: i'm the moon - by RIP Lainie - June 19, 2018, 12:52 AM
RE: i'm the moon - by Stockholm - June 22, 2018, 07:40 AM
RE: i'm the moon - by Coelacanth - June 22, 2018, 08:42 AM
RE: i'm the moon - by Cephaloryn - June 22, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: i'm the moon - by RIP Lainie - June 22, 2018, 03:30 PM
RE: i'm the moon - by Stockholm - June 24, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: i'm the moon - by Coelacanth - June 24, 2018, 01:57 PM
RE: i'm the moon - by Cephaloryn - June 27, 2018, 04:40 PM
RE: i'm the moon - by Coelacanth - July 20, 2018, 12:51 PM