Wapun Meadow don't you bleed out an apology, you'll always be a liar to me
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
Svalinn was beginning to pant already -- the stress of being alone, in the rain no less, pushing his anxiety cap toward its limits. He was ultimately relieved with Caiaphas pushed through the grass ahead of him, her dark head shining like a beacon of reprieve in this strange and unending wildland. Sodden, but invigorated by the sight of her, he puddle-hopped awkwardly in her direction. She had already taken notice of him, and approached with the swift plunge of a hawk -- a move Svalinn recognized as an attempt to pick him up.

But this was a child who'd been carried most of his life, and now could balance on his own four feet; it meant that he had since then been a very reluctant passenger. His ears folded and he dropped suddenly to his side, cringing and rolling onto his back so that he might prevent her from grabbing his scruff. Weakly, the soggy biscuit tried to paw away her muzzle, making a sort of groaning sound that sounded suspiciously like no.

Tried to see if anyone else would hop in, but I cain't wait nomo.
Messages In This Thread
RE: don't you bleed out an apology, you'll always be a liar to me - by Svalinn - June 30, 2018, 10:27 AM