Dragoncrest Cliffs Will be the day, a smile marking his face
328 Posts
Ooc —
It's my fast toe. Whaaaat. Ephraim peered more closely at Tux's extra toe, never noticing that all of his feet had additional digits. It didn't seem any different from the rest of his toes and the possibility that Tux was lying to him clamoured in his head, but he decided at length that it was probably true. And if it was: no fair! How did Tux come by it?

"Can I ge' one?" he wondered, even as Tux tapped him on the shoulder and declared it was for tagging. Ephraim snorted, his gums pulling up into a competitive smile. "If I win can you show me where ta ge' one?" he wondered, dropping his chest to the ground and letting his rump stick up in the classic invitation to play.
Messages In This Thread
Will be the day, a smile marking his face - by Ephraim - June 26, 2018, 01:11 PM
RE: Will be the day, a smile marking his face - by Tux - July 01, 2018, 09:20 PM
RE: Will be the day, a smile marking his face - by Tux - July 08, 2018, 07:40 PM
RE: Will be the day, a smile marking his face - by Tux - July 29, 2018, 08:15 PM
RE: Will be the day, a smile marking his face - by Tux - August 11, 2018, 11:59 AM
RE: Will be the day, a smile marking his face - by Ephraim - August 11, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: Will be the day, a smile marking his face - by Tux - August 18, 2018, 11:43 AM