Jade Fern Grove tell me your convoluted stories through half-rotten mouth
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir saw Liri’s tail wag and decided to let her own do the same, she was happy she had found the woman in the valley. They seemed to really get along. She could see her blush as she talked about her mate, and thought they must be important to her. “Well whoever he is he’s lucky to have you, especially because you think about him even when you’re not near him. That’s what I feel with food, it’s important to me and so he must be that way to you.” she nods her head as she makes the connection, obviously a mate is supposed to be important but she didn’t have to do that for him and that’s what him lucky to have her. At this point she was going to confuse herself so she decided to forget about it and let her take the compliment. 

Id love to join! I’ve never traveled with others before.” She said as a nervous feeling crept up on her. What if the others had a problem with her? She would guess that would be taken care of as they meet and worked out... she hoped. “It can be very dangerous, but I’ve met nothing but nice wolves so far and I hope I don’t have to meet any that will put me in danger.” Even though she was talking about the wild she was still thinking about how she would meet the rest of her family and what they were like.
Messages In This Thread
RE: tell me your convoluted stories through half-rotten mouth - by Elixir - June 29, 2018, 11:43 AM