Wild Berry Meadow there to abide with my creator, god,
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
it was in a pained silence that relmyna passed before herself all that she could remember; the intensity of the images, and herself within them, caused her no small amount of fright. it set the addled wolfess' gaze to wild twitching; she shook against the ruination of her mind.
wildbare teeth greeted the approach of the other; a muted growl rose in the scarred throat, but it passed after a moment of warning. the expression of the other was kind, her demeanour comforting in an effortless way. and relmyna, compromised by all she did not know, was caught off guard. 
adopting a more apologetic air, the patchwork wolfess nodded, purling a gentle sound. a paw lifted to her throat; the fact she could not speak should quickly be communicated, lest the other wish to pass on from a mute. and as the moments passed, she studied the face of the other, that such kindness should exist in a stranger.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - June 29, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 02, 2018, 10:47 AM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - July 06, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 12, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - July 26, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 29, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - August 08, 2018, 10:49 PM