Wild Berry Meadow there to abide with my creator, god,
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she was not abandoned; the stranger lowered herself among the fragrance of ripened berries and the care in her movements relaxed relmyna further. while some part of her remained ill at ease, tense, she was largely welcoming now. the loneliness that limned each moment of the aspirant's day was quelled, at least for now. her dark ears swept forward at the other's suggestion, and then back.
a pause; a nod. her mind spiraled with a thousand ways she might seek communcation with her kind companion, but each of them exhausted her even to think about. the world of the patchwork wolfess was one of silence, punctuated only by the whispers of her gods. but yes; pain, pain to be endless from how it felt in her now.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - June 29, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 02, 2018, 10:47 AM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - July 06, 2018, 03:21 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 12, 2018, 02:41 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - July 26, 2018, 07:30 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Hamartia - July 29, 2018, 02:03 PM
RE: there to abide with my creator, god, - by Relmyna - August 08, 2018, 10:49 PM