Mudminnow River i know i'm bad news, i saved it all for you
done with your shit
115 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
While he hadn't noticed his brother's disappearance initially, the scent trail leading out of the territory worried him. The incident in Alarian's den had shown Zamael that the boy was teetering on the edge--that anything or anyone could set him off at any minute. With anyone else, leaving the Sanctuary for a while wouldn't concern him in the least. With Alarian. . .

He sighed and followed the trail, fur prickling along his nape as it wandered further and further from Broken Boulder. Down he went, through seemingly endless open land, until he came to the banks of a muddy, meandering river. The sound of a struggle piqued his interest, and he chased the noise, heart beating faster as he approached. Screaming. Alarian's voice.

Stomach churning, Zamael broke into an all-out run, sides heaving as he raced over a rise. Alarian, lying limp on the ground, bleeding--and above his broken body, a face he hadn't seen in years. A face he'd never wanted to see again.

"You motherfucker!" Zamael hollered out, belatedly realizing the horrendous truth of his curse. That took only a split second; another moment and he was charging toward Runion, heedless of the danger this put him in. Runion was bigger and stronger, but he had fury on his side. "I'm going to fucking rip your head off and shove it up your ass," he growled, just before he slammed into his brother, hoping against hope that he could catch him off guard and knock him down.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i know i'm bad news, i saved it all for you - by Zamael - July 01, 2018, 12:03 AM