Wheeling Gull Isle I hate to be the bearer of bad news
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The one that heeded his call was not Coelacanth but a male that held her scent and the scent of puppies on his fur. This made Sunny's eyes widen and his mind raced as he nodded and followed quickly behind the male to Seelie's den. Upon arriving he peeked inside and his jaw dropped, a low whine of surprise and jaw leaving his maw as he dropped to his belly and crawled forward.

Looking up into the joyous face of his aunt he felt his heart warm significantly only to sink once more as she asked of her father, Catori, and the babies which lead him to realise she had no idea. His face fell and he felt grief unlike anything yet experienced. Had he known that Seelie lay here nursing babies and enjoying true happiness he would not have come knowing he would be the bearer of horrible news. "Seelie...Dad is...He died. Catori is deep in grief and the pups are feeling it too..." he whisperer, averting his eyes and swallowing down a lump that was building in his throat. "Dawn is staying strong and Aditya is helping her. I..." he held back the confession and closed his mouth, the guilt written clearly across his face. He scooted forward, wary of Stockholm and extended his neck to press his nose against Seelie's fur.
Birdcatcher: 4/10

Messages In This Thread
I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Sunny - July 01, 2018, 06:28 PM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Sunny - July 07, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Stockholm - July 08, 2018, 09:21 AM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Thresher - July 11, 2018, 08:26 PM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Sunny - July 11, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: I hate to be the bearer of bad news - by Sunny - July 12, 2018, 10:58 AM