Porcupine Ridge the world will never be the same
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir was surprised at how friendly this wolf was, the eyes of this wolf were what she noticed first. She would look at them and then look down feeling a bit shy. Only being 2 and not even being in the wild for 2 months she wasn’t sure how to get along out here yet, but she was hoping her little band would help her. As he came closer to her she froze, her limbs wouldn’t move even if she wanted them to. Elixir shook her head as he asked if he had intruded upon her land, “I ....I ... was just out roaming, I have turned another year older but it doesn’t make me wiser out here.” She felt as though she stumbled on her words a bit at first but got more comfortable as she talked.

When he stopped she let a small smile come upon her lips and she dipped her small head. He was larger than her for sure and it was slightly intimidating. “If I’m being honest... I was roaming to get a better view of the stars, I love them.” She said as she tilted her head up toward the darkened backdrop. Her glassy eyes had a bit of a twinkle as she watched them, wishing she could be closer to them.
Messages In This Thread
the world will never be the same - by Phocion - July 02, 2018, 04:41 PM
RE: the world will never be the same - by Elixir - July 02, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: the world will never be the same - by Phocion - July 02, 2018, 11:41 PM
RE: the world will never be the same - by Elixir - July 03, 2018, 04:32 AM
RE: the world will never be the same - by Phocion - July 04, 2018, 02:36 AM
RE: the world will never be the same - by Elixir - July 04, 2018, 08:35 AM
RE: the world will never be the same - by Phocion - July 10, 2018, 10:45 PM
RE: the world will never be the same - by Elixir - July 11, 2018, 04:29 AM
RE: the world will never be the same - by Elixir - August 13, 2018, 01:34 PM