Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
Bat trailed behind her mother, making no effort to stifle the periodic yawn as she ignored their surroundings. She didn't even know where Wildfire was leading her, just that her mother had insisted she come along. She was actually paying so little attention that when they reached their destination and the Feisripa halted, the Goufa bumped right into her mother's slender hind leg.

"Oof," Bat said even as a little voice nearby chirped, "Arf!" Curious despite herself, Bat peeked around her dam's leg and saw what appeared to be a miniature wolf, although possibly a fat squirrel. She had never seen a pup that size (she did not recollect herself or her siblings being so tiny). "Do we eat it?"
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - July 03, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM