Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
She smiled when he reacted positively to her introduction, moving closer and bumping his little snoot against her chin. He made a few attempts at her name, none of which was precisely correct, although Bat simply said, "Close 'nough," as her own tail waved.

After sniffing at one another for a moment, Bat took a step backward so she could better see Dacio. "Are you a brofer?" she asked him.

Wildfire gingerly stepped forward and settled down astride the two pups even as she murmured, "Not exactly. He's more of a cousin. Hi there, baby boy." The Feisripa touched her own smudged snout to Dacio's little rib cage, snuffling him.
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - July 10, 2018, 09:52 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM