Dragoncrest Cliffs Every word you sing, you wrote them for me.
587 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Ranger
I power-played a bit; tap me if that's not cool!

Bat liked Dacio's interpretation of a whump, which included stretching out in the grass and batting harmlessly at her before scooching closer to give her kisses. She giggled and squirmed a little, explaining, "It tickles!" in case he or Wildfire misconstrued her movements.

It seemed like no time had passed before Wildfire said, "We should probably get Dacio back to his mother so he can have a snack and a rest." She smiled at the little tyke, nudging him off in the right direction (and following along in case he needed the guidance to get back into the den). She then returned to Bat and nudged her in the opposite direction.

"Byeee, smol cousin Dacio!" Bat called over her shoulder before facing forward and plodding along toward home.
Messages In This Thread
Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Dacio - July 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 01, 2018, 03:09 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 06, 2018, 12:01 PM
RE: Every word you sing, you wrote them for me. - by Bat - August 13, 2018, 09:27 PM