Alpine Lake i'm just looking for something to soften the blow
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Against the shake of thunder, he heard a voice call out. A brief glimpse almost let him to believe it was @Nyx he spied from the cavern mouth, but a second glimpse revealed a flash of red mixed in with the gold, discrediting the thought. His direction changed to skirt along and through the puddles towards the outcropping that held the cavern.

A bolt came down to strike the forests below as he reached the mouth of the cave, rainwater already soaking into the parches of dry earth he stepped on. It was an automatic response to shake the excess water from his coat in the close knit shelter; he did so thoughtlessly though one line came to him in particular.

"It's less dry now."

A cheeky grin split his features as his gaze rounded back on the she-wolf that had called him over; he could pull much from the damp air to suggest she came from anywhere, but she had likely been caught in the same deluge as he. Still, with the memory that these parts weren't uninhabited, he pressed on.

"Make it a habit of sharing dry dens with strays? You have my thanks."
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm just looking for something to soften the blow - by Dirge - July 03, 2018, 11:59 PM