Heron Lake Plateau i could tell you that i saw you, but i couldn't make it up the stairs
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
blondine still welcome <3 wanted to have these two at least meet!

Colt was inspecting his reflection on the lakeshore, lifting his chin to look at the scrapes left by the wolverine from the other day.  It was healing nicely, and barely stung, but after a moment's hesitation, he dunked his face under the lake, allowing the cool lakewater to soothe it (and any other minor bites/scratches he might have gotten) away.  

Then he stepped back, shaking out his fur, and stared at the woods.  He wasn't much in a sitting around mood, but everyone seemed fairly busy.  Maybe a quick trip outta borders would kill some of his antsiness... Least it would tire him out.

That course was paused however when he saw the woman from the borders in passing.  He stopped, watching a moment.  She'd seemed downcast then and still did not appear particularly happy, but since she was pack, he should probably introduce himself yeah?

"Hey.  Didn't get the chance in that mess on the border, but the name's Colt." He said, walking towards her but stopping before he got too close.  He wasn't sure if what she was doing wanted interruption.
Messages In This Thread