Jade Fern Grove patrolling again
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
She though for a moment before answering.. Elixir had never thought about the weather, but that was interesting to her too. Nature all in all was just something she was quite fond of. “Maybe one day I can learn about it, for now I don’t know much about the weather or things like that. I am fond of nature though.” She said furrowing her brow, maybe she was thinking just a bit too hard about it. 

She shrigged it off though and listened to Grezig’s next question. This one was one that made the wolfdog sigh a bit. Her past life always came back to haunt her, but she never let it shame her when she talked about it, that came later in her own head. “Well, I was born in the black market. A place where humans sell things they aren’t really supposed too. I was sold to a man who paid top dollar to me. I was lucky enough after a while he felt bad and left me on the side of the road when I was 8months old.” It all came out a bit monotone, as if she was holding something back. “Anyway I roamed around until I found my way to the wilds and here I am today!” Her voice got more high pitch at the end as if she was excited. A small tail wag ended the sentence and she waited for a response or something from Grezig.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
patrolling again - by RIP Grezig - July 04, 2018, 03:11 PM
RE: patrolling again - by Elixir - July 04, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: patrolling again - by RIP Grezig - July 04, 2018, 04:39 PM
RE: patrolling again - by Elixir - July 04, 2018, 05:25 PM
RE: patrolling again - by RIP Grezig - July 05, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: patrolling again - by Elixir - July 05, 2018, 05:34 PM
RE: patrolling again - by RIP Grezig - July 06, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: patrolling again - by Elixir - July 06, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: patrolling again - by RIP Grezig - July 07, 2018, 06:42 PM
RE: patrolling again - by Elixir - July 09, 2018, 11:19 AM