Otter Creek I'm a fine-tuned, supersonic, speed machine.
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Her smile returned at the mention of his sister having pups. "Congratulations." she said. She could so imagine Siarut being a uncle. As sad as she was about him leaving, she was glad he was finding his place in life. From what he had shared about his family, it seemed they were really important to him, and she could relate to that. The territory he spoke of seemed way too cold for Speedy. Plus, she had some kind of unofficial group starting with Kalganov, and she wanted to see that through.

Her eyebrows lifted when he said they would be leaving in two days. "That soon?" she asked, looking down. "Well, I'm glad I made way over here, then." She hadn't even meant to come this way. It was like the universe wanted to give them a chance to meet one last time. "I'm really glad you found a place to start a new life," she added after a few minutes. She was sad he was leaving, but she didn't want him to think she didn't want him to be happy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a fine-tuned, supersonic, speed machine. - by Speedy - July 07, 2018, 12:16 AM