Blackfoot Forest All the plants in the world, it’s a party.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
After a while of silence Elixir was sure she was alone now and calmed down... sort of. Her eyes were shooting around staring at anything and everything that even attempted to move but she had moved a ways away from her safe tree. 

The next minute a wolf emerged from the darkness where it was pretty well hidden from view, as it was darker in color. Elixir’s eyes widened a bit before she took one giant step back for comfort measures. The wolf spoke with a confidence that Elixir failed to keep on hand for situations just like this one. It seemed as though Wraen was the big cat and Elixir was the mouse at this point.

with some hesitation Elixir managed to speak, “I...uh.....um... was out trying to gain more knowledge to share with a band im in. I want to be able to contribute even though I’m not a good hunter.”. The sentence seemed to blend together as she said it almost as fast as she could. Her heart was racing as she stared at the wolf waiting to hear it say something else.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: All the plants in the world, it’s a party. - by Elixir - July 09, 2018, 12:11 AM