Blackfoot Forest All the plants in the world, it’s a party.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Instead of thinking about a story to tell she took in everything that the wolf had been saying to her. It was important information, if she wanted to help out her band. When the wolf was talking all Elixir was doing was nodding and taking mental notes of what was what. As she took a bite of the berries so did Elixir, they were good but she was right they would need another food source too. All of what she said was useful to her, Elixir wasn't sure if she could do the same for the wolf with her stories. 

After the wolf was done a few minutes went by as the wolfdog thought about what kind of story she could tell. As many went through her brain one stood out, one that she remembered her mother telling her before she was ripped away to be sold. "Well a story for important information, that we agreed on." Elixir said before she began with her story. "This was a story told to me by my mother before I had to leave her. I hope it suits your fancy." she began with a little introduction to the story with some background.... your doing great you got this, Elixir thought. "Theres a legend that says every year a wolf goes wild. By wild I mean on the full moon when we are celebrating and doing whatever we want, one of us goes into the woods never to be found again. While in the woods this wolf turns half human and terrorizes other humans. It's never been found out how or why this happens. It also has never been found out exactly how this wolf is chosen." Elixir took a few breaths in between every couple sentences but for the most part she was excited to tell a story that her mother had told her. "And so I'm just saying when the full moon arrives, watch your friends and family closely and don't let them go into the woods alone." she ended it and then thought, I nailed it!.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: All the plants in the world, it’s a party. - by Elixir - July 19, 2018, 11:03 AM