Blackfoot Forest All the plants in the world, it’s a party.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir shook her head when she mentioned 'elongated frogs' and then chuckled in her mind. "it's paper, it means something to them. They kill us sometimes to eat us but mostly for our pelts, our fur, to put on their floor in their house. They're ungrateful." she said trying to help the dark wolf understand what kind of personality the humans have, if anything when she came around one and she didn't realize it by looks surely the personality would stand out. Elixir had a pleading look on her face as she was trying to help her almost as if it was do or die, but for her it felt like it was do or die. Wraen mentioned if they were mangy bears, and well.... she couldn't say no because the only thing she didn't see wrong with that picture was that they didn't have long teeth. 

She took a small breath to regain her composure. "I'm not sure but I don't think it's a mangy bear, they don't have long pointy teeth, they have teeth that are dull. They wear things like if I were to put grass around my waste everyday and walk around, thats what they do." she pondered what else she could let her know about them. It was harder than it seemed to even describe one, they were just mean. Plain and simple.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: All the plants in the world, it’s a party. - by Elixir - July 30, 2018, 08:59 PM