Ooc — ebony
sorry! D: <3 <3 <3

a ridge. a black wolf.
she breathed —
snowfallen, stone ground.
she breathed —
a cry, the immolation of stars in her flesh
breath —
slowly the pale girl hidden in the recesses of the mute stirred, uncoiled, peered sharply up, and relmyna beheld the fractured turquoise of her inner self's stare
breath —
he said he would kill them
taggarik
flight. terich.
a horror was beginning to grow in her chest, a burgeoning mass that clipped her teeth together with savage snappings, writhed her body against the earth
breath.
agony. the metallic scent of her own blood; the sensation of dismemberment.
her failure compounded in the lifeless bodies of her children//you were willing to trade them to taggarik for the price of your own soul
that was not forgotten
a sob, an intake; a strangled cry at the clenching of a belly that had nothing left to spew into the dirt —
vuk. take your name.
"t ... ch."
breath breath breath vuk seff terich vuk seff terich vuk vuk vuk
you killed him
you killed him.
you killed him.
"r...w .. ch. t ... eh..ch."
sobbing, drawing more of the poison within herself, the brush of willowbranch against earth.
get up//i killed him//get up now, vuk
weak, gaze murky — a cry in the gloom. " 'ih...c'ro." 
he is dead — you know it to be true
and then a screaming such as relmyna had never before uttered, the one syllable of the dark brother's name she was able to pronounce —
"AME! AME! AME! AME!"
the woman did not stop until her voice broke into wretched coughing that cut her throat with thorns.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - July 08, 2018, 05:13 PM
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:54 AM