Blackfeather Woods and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept,
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she shook her head, wilting somewhat at his harsh tone. gaze traveling in the direction from which he had dragged her, relmyna raked it across the ground as she slowly turned to regard damien. for a moment she explored with dulled turquoise the fierceness of his bearing. would he have abandoned her, she wondered; would he have been strong enough to withstand the redhawk wolves and vaati's foolishness?
no matter — relmyna was keenly aware of her battered, twisted appearance. her sole merit was that her body could bring forth children. and so she put away the vague persual of damien as a man. her features settled into some sorrow; the ragged lips trembled along the naked swathe of teeth on one side of her muzzle.
"ss ... ss ... eh," the woman attempted, immediately horrified by her pathetic try for the name of the man who had fathered her children. frustrated, angry tears sprang to her eyes; she stared pointedly away from him.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - August 09, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:54 AM