Blackfeather Woods and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept,
killing is the most natural thing in the world; we're created for it
651 Posts
Ooc — ebony
relmyna let out her breath in a gesture of both relief and mild disappoint: that damien knew was a weight away, but would she always struggle so? a slow blink; she felt the strength of the man beside her and her ragged lips curved into some semblance of a bleak smile. this could not last; all those who came to her door, who could lend her succor in darkened hours; all departed.
but she was determined that she would take from his touch what she could. his urging was correct; relmyna knew a great toll had been taken upon her, and she was in need of rest now. the only ones who would suffer her weakness were her daughters, and she could not do that to them. i am lonely; i want to sleep, sounded the whispering of her heart — but the patchwork wolfess merely steadied herself alongside the dark prince and waited for him to lead, drained now not only of strength but whatever brief sunlight had entered her soul.
mouthed words | thoughts
[Image: bfw2.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - August 23, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: and sleep as i in childhood sweetly slept, - by Relmyna - September 03, 2018, 11:54 AM