Jade Fern Grove If only I had strength to change your mind
you are loved, you are loved more than you know
354 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
She remembered why Siarut had come to the south - to find his family, having surrendered the familiarity of the north to venture to these new and untested lands for them. And that was something she admired. The Ice Bear had sacrificed what he had known to bind his family with safety and strength - and she wondered how Kove, whose blood had also run with the purity of the north, had let their own family splinter. Yet maybe, the strength of a family had nothing to do with blood.

Siarut himself was Northbound, then - she gathered that much, though he didn't say where. She herself was nowhere-bound, and she had no reason to hide that from him. "For once I haven't thought that far," she said with a sheepish crook to her smile. "Visit my siblings, maybe. See what new life spring has brought them both." She wondered how big her sister's children would be, and if Xan had finally settled down to have kids of his own. The thought of her awkward brother somehow being a mate and a father glinted her eyes with a humoured look. "But after that..." and she shrugged with a look of who knows? though his words had stirred a thought in her, and she caught herself toying at the grass.

"Maybe to the North again." She paused. "Maybe somewhere closer." Dancing around the answer she wanted to give. "I might like to meet your sisters." She risked that much - close enough to where are you going? and she settled there.
with every heartbeat I have left
I will defend your every breath, I promise
I'll do better
Messages In This Thread
If only I had strength to change your mind - by Siarut - July 15, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: If only I had strength to change your mind - by Nanook - July 15, 2018, 03:32 PM