Phoenix Maplewood Someone else's gain will be my loss
98 Posts
Ooc —
Temporary color for inuttuck, haha

In the short span of time, Currituck has started to enjoy this place. She liked the last place, too, so she suspects they’ll move again. She’s much more tired these days, too, unware of the reason why, but she battles much more with the hunger in her belly. She’s hungrier each day and isn’t fulfilled enough when she does it and there’s a drive, no matter how tired she is, to try and find something. Without much skill in the tracing and hunting department, plus a ton of floppiness to go around, she more or less weaves back and forth and around in circles, making use of the restlessness the hunger drives.

Several adults turned her down when she approached so when she saw the large patriarch in the distance, she picks up speed and barrels in her direction. As a baby deer learning to walk for the first time, she haphazardly throws herself at him. “Eat?” she requests, associating it to really mean food? “Eat!”
Inuttut · Common
Messages In This Thread
Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 04:07 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Currituck - July 16, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 05:22 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Currituck - July 16, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Siarut - July 16, 2018, 06:57 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Currituck - July 20, 2018, 10:21 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Siarut - July 28, 2018, 02:30 PM
RE: Someone else's gain will be my loss - by Currituck - July 31, 2018, 08:09 PM