Mount Apikuni I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir took blinked a bit before taking a seat herself on the cool dirt. “Being scared when it was just a wolf in the shadows, given I didn’t know the last one. “ she told him briefly about her encounter with Wraen. Thinking back it was a bit creepy the way she hid in the shadows, unlike Kavik who wasn’t doing it on purpose. 

The wolfdog nodded slightly, “I guess it is your job now to keep us safe, especially Liri. “. As he asked about the stars her head shifted up to the darkened canvas with painted glitter across it. “I know a bit about them, I once met a wolf not too long ago on my birthday who told me about them. Names and such. I know most of the constellations too.” Her eyes seemed to glow looking at the sky that she loved so dearly. 

It’s just interesting to me what all you can know about them. I can even use them to tell me directions and what not.” She realized she might be babbling on about something he wasn’t interested in and cut herself off. The wolfdog returned her head forward so she could engage her eyes in the conversation as well. Her face was still warm with welcome.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue. - by Elixir - July 23, 2018, 09:50 PM