Mount Apikuni I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir understood what he said, Liri was his mate and obviously was important but since they made a commitment to this band of wolves he also had them to worry about. “I understand.” She said genuinely.

As he asked about the stars she couldn’t contain herself. It was just a passion she had had since she was able to see it after her release. Every night that was where she could be found, someplace that was close to the stars. “Well if you find the two stars that start the bigger side of the Big Dipper, which is a constellation that humans say look like a spoon or something....” she said motioning her head up to the sky in particularly in one place. In that place was the bigger dipper and if he could pick out the first two stars he would be good. “Then straight out from those two would be the Northstar, and it’s the biggest and brightest in the sky. It’s at the edge of the smaller dipper. That alone can help you with your location with where it is in the sky.” She said motioning everything with her nose as she talked. 

After explaining she looked down at Kavik, wondering if she did a well enough job explaining. The moon and stars was something that she was very intrigued with and would most likely learn about for the rest of her life. Hopefully, she could one day pass it down to her children and grandchildren but she wasn’t about to count on what the future had in store for her.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue. - by Elixir - July 26, 2018, 04:12 AM