Mount Apikuni I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Elixir thought about it for a few moments, racking her brain for what she knew about the constellations. She knew a lot and stories were there but she didn't know many about the constellations themselves just yet. After a moment her paw went in the air pointing to a certain constellation that most think look like an eagle. "That one is Aquila or The Eagle. A story about that one that I was told a while ago was that it was a greek gods bird the keeper of his lightning bolts. He also could bring rain, not sure if it's true but I'd like to think there is a reason behind it being called The Eagle." she said looking up to where her paw was pointing then back at Kavik to see if he was following her.

Her heart was happy talking about the night sky, this was her thing no one could ever take that from her, only learn from her or teach her more. A happy sigh left her before she lowered her paw and then looked around to see if there were any others that she could tell him about. She pointed to one excitedly as her eyes laid their sight on it. "See that one, the one that looks like a poorly drawn one of us?" she asked softly.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue. - by Elixir - July 30, 2018, 08:51 PM