Meadowlark Prairie Just because they're adorable doesn't mean you can let them get fat
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
Speedy watched as the snake finished his meal and slithered away. She was about to stand and find another good hunting spot when she was startled by the loud, frantic words of stranger. As she quickly got to her feet, she saw the male a short distance from her. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to alarm you, she said quietly, lowering her head a little. She wasn't entirely sure what a fiend was, but it sounded negative, and she was certain she wasn't one. She let it go, though, since arguing with the surprised stranger wouldn't really help deescalate things. He was downwind from her, which was why she hadn't scented him the entire she had been here, and the grass offered ample cover, especially since she had been lying down.

I was just watching your interesting friend, she added a second later when she noticed the snake around his neck. She offered him a shy smile following her words in an attempt to show she meant no harm to him or his friend.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just because they're adorable doesn't mean you can let them get fat - by Speedy - July 26, 2018, 03:19 PM