Meadowlark Prairie Just because they're adorable doesn't mean you can let them get fat
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
He seemed to relax at her apology, and so did she in response. She took a few slow steps toward him before sitting down and wrapping her tail around her legs. Smiling, she said I'm Speedy. She took a glance around the meadow after her introduction, seeing that the herd seemed to not have been disturbed by the male's outburst. 

She returned her yellow gaze to the stranger, the friendly smile returning to her face. Were you watching the herd? she asked lifting her head towards the elk as she talked. They come here a lot, but I'm lone and can't possibly take one down by myself, so I've always just watched them, Speedy added with a shrug. She didn't really mind too much. She enjoyed her little solo hunts, and she never had trouble finding something to eat around here. There was plenty of prey, especially for a petite wolf like herself; she was quick and didn't need to eat much to stay healthy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Just because they're adorable doesn't mean you can let them get fat - by Speedy - July 26, 2018, 08:36 PM