Meadowlark Prairie to hold a flame to a gas filled lake
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
The narrowed furrow of his brow is enough to express the point that he is less than pleased at the current leadership arrangement. Kove had stood idly by as Vaati had been challenged by an outsider, someone who had threatened to viciously rape his siblings who were but children at the time. Kove was therein, a traitor in his eyes. A traitor who had been waiting all along for Vaati's downfall, at the expense of the pack's sanctity. Through gritted teeth does Vaati respond, "No, he is not." From a child, Vaati had known the difference between the Melonii bloodline and the commoners. It had been clear that the family who had established the dark woods would always have a place higher than the rest, regardless of rank or skill. Despite having severed ties with the woods, it irked him to the bone that his legacy was now being carried by not only a traitor, but an outsider. Vengeful spirits beckoned him in, whispering fantasies of destruction and chaos descending upon the parasite that was Blackfeather Woods, and he found himself wanting it more than he wanted blood. The pack was struggling, but it was not gone. And Vaati wanted to be the one to do it. "I will burn Blackfeather for you, but my condition is his death. If I join you, I will have his head." Nothing would change the young man's mind, for Damien had planted a spark within his mind that would not slow its burn for anything.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - July 27, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - July 28, 2018, 06:31 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - July 28, 2018, 09:10 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 09:32 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 02, 2018, 09:48 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 10:02 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 02, 2018, 10:13 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 10:23 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 02, 2018, 10:42 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 02, 2018, 11:07 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 05, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 05, 2018, 03:15 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 18, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 21, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Vaati - August 21, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: to hold a flame to a gas filled lake - by Damien - August 22, 2018, 11:40 AM